[Northkeep] Northkeep's Tahlequah Meeting {was a email subject line that's nomenclature had been "This Weekend"}

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:31:00 PDT 2012

I'm really looking forward to it.

I hope to bring my armor and armor accessories. Hopefully someone can
tell me what I have and what I need, so one day I can become king of
the hill.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky