[Northkeep] Employment opportunity

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 07:18:06 PDT 2012

The company that is taking over trash hauling for the City of Tulsa will be
hiring new employees starting tomarrow. Some of these will be temp in nature as
they gear up for taking over the service, but like any place, temp sometimes
becomes permanent. This is a new company so it is a chance to get in on the
ground floor.

Where to go:
New Solutions
4241 S Galvaston Ave

If you have any questions you may call me 918-269-0179. I do have some knowlege
of what is going on and what they will need people for. Some of it is not
hauling trash at this time.

Thorvald

There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.