[Northkeep] Wall hangings Franzia .

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Jun 27 14:15:51 PDT 2012

Hi Francza
I am not feeling well and while I have gotten a lot of the wall hangings to the foyer I am not up to carrying them to the car. Jonathan is even in worst shape. I can hardly walk and I won't make it to Grub and Garb.
You offered to come over and pick them up. Does that offer still stand?
 I was hoping  you can do this before the fighter practice so I can send the shield blanks with you.
call me 918-794-4075
willow