[Northkeep] Sewing prep opportunity

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:06:46 PDT 2012

Just a reminder that I have reserved a room at Martin Library on Tuesday
the 19th (I think I've been saying it's Thursday, but it's not.) for anyone
that wants to cut things out that they might need to have room to spread
stuff out.  I'll be there at 5:30 and we have the room until 8:45.  If I'm
all by myself, I'll probably only stay until 7 or so.  No agenda, just some
extra room to spread out if you need it.

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.