[Northkeep] Bardic Judges are set

Tara Alexander 1tara.alexander at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:37:32 PDT 2012

Thank you so much to the wonderful folks who spoke up to be bardic judges
at Return of the Dragon. We have three now, with a possible back-up. These
folks contacted me directly, so if you've spoken up in a reply to my
version. If anyone has offered anything else/asked any questions, though,
I'll reply when the digest comes in.

Again, my thanks! Please, come out and listen to the wonderful bards from
our populace! We'd love to have you in the audience.

In service,
Voislava