[Northkeep] Vixen's Keep reply

Tara Alexander 1tara.alexander at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:49:34 PDT 2012

*Sorry to reply with a new post, but I'm not sure how to do so the other
way since I receive the digest.*

Milord Arthur,

I just saw your question about Vixen's Keep. I, for one, would LOVE to see
it! I'm ashamed to say I've never even heard of it before your post. I
think it would be great in the raffle, but even if you decide not to put it
in, might I persuade you to bring a copy so I could look at it at the
event? You said "graphic novel", so now I'm very interested. I dig
comics... :)

Thanks very much! We're looking forward to seeing you, and everyone else,
again soon. We've been missing our SCA friends and aquaintances something
fierce.

All the best,
Voislava (Tara)