[Northkeep] Articles for July SAGA

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:14:22 PDT 2012

Greetings to the Wonderful Populace of Northkeep!

The July 2012 Saga will be published in a few days, and we are a little
slim on articles for this issue.  If you have something you would like to
submit, please send it to me!

SOME SUGGESTIONS:
Book Reviews, Movie Reviews (a la Snow White, Brave, etc.)
Plans for Crown Tournament (funny stories are welcome!)
Recent Awards Given at Other Events (esp. Lillies) - word fame is needed!

If you would like to submit something, but you HATE writing, you can call
me at 918-224-8760 and just tell me your story over the phone and I'll
write it up nicely for you.

Franziska von Locknitz
Northkeep Chronicler

BTW, if you are not on the list for receiving The Nordic Saga, let me know
and I'll add you to our e-list.

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius