[Northkeep] wow

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 09:40:17 PDT 2012

I don't have many issues, (honestly very few).

But the inclusion of electronic mediums of communication (no matter
how reliable) in a medieval recreationist society, just pings as very
wrong.

Just a pooky opinion

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie ~ Social Engineer of of a more loving medieval recreationist
society via electronic mediums of communication

Post Scriptum: If something that is wrong must exist, do what you can
to utilize it correctly.

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky