[Northkeep] Home Sweet Home

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 12:13:05 PDT 2012

Finally made it home. Woot!
Thank you everyone who worked the VFW last week while we were away. Thanks Kevin for making sure it was done. You're appreciated.

As we all start randomly arriving, and reading 300 emails that await us, I just wanted you to know that I had a fabulous week with my friends and family: rekindling old friendships, making new ones, and watching our fighters kick some butt even though they were greatly outnumbered.

I hope everyone had as much fun as me, if not more.

Glad to be home; ready to lose 5 pounds of war dirt in a nice, hot shower.

HL Dervilia O'Shannon
Seneschal/Northkeep