[Northkeep] A&S Night - Monday, April 2nd

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:08:53 PDT 2012

I have aluminum!  We will be doing some embossing Monday night.  I'm going
to cut some squares from the aluminum this weekend.  If you have a foam
mouse pad you can bring in, I think they will work well as padding under
the metal.  I have a few embossing tools and some other things I think can
be used as embossing tools.  Think old pointy pen caps with a smooth, round
tip - I'm told that ball point pens can be used - even better if they are
out of ink.  If you have things like that, bring them in and we'll see if
they work.  I'll bring some patterns, etc.

Disclaimer!!!  I want to make sure everyone understands that these metal
edges can be very sharp!!  Caution is a good thing!! (And I'll be bringing
the first aid kit - and maybe the chirurgeon!)

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.