[Northkeep] Silly question!

Linda Moore gwyneth1362 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:09:09 PST 2012

These are really good suggestions, and if you are looking for quick and easy I second the shower curtain idea*.  The one thing I would keep in mind is how air flows through your pavilion - for me, it affects what kind of fabric I would use.  If you are going to be blocking off an end that will then have no access to air at all, using a plastic will make it hotter, whereas using a breathable fabric will help make it more comfortable.  You should also consider how see-through the fabric is.  Sometimes sheets are more transparent that we would like.

Gwyneth *though, the idea of using plain sheets that you could then decorate with fabric paint or applique is really appealing.  It would be easy to put a quick hem across the top once the design was done.

_____________> > Greetings,