[Northkeep] Now that you're home safe and sound

Ld. Cian Rhys Gravenor metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 23:39:02 PDT 2012

As to the archery I never did find out who won the war point. But in the Grand Exhibition Tourney, HL Samuel ap Dewi took first in the crossbow division while I, myself, took second. In the hand bow division William Fletcher
Was the winner.

In the archer only ravine battle we lost and in the chivalric ravine battle we lost by a mere ten seconds against 4 to 1 odds some say. Others say 3 to 1 but still, only by 10 seconds. And afterwards we swept the field of every Trimarin and every ally of theirs down to the last man.  So we can simply see who the victor really was. The archers decimated their spearmen allowing the rest of our army to grind all the rest to millet.

Cian  =)

Sent from my iPhone