[Northkeep] Challenge for Artisans - Return of the Dragon 6-8 July 2012

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 09:43:58 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Summer is imminently upon us and over the weekend of 6-8 July the Canton of
Chemin Noir in Bartlesville, OK an exciting event will be held.  Many Arts
and Sciences classes will be offered, there will be fighting and as always
excellent children's activities.

I will be teaching two classes to a small number of participants.  One class
on blackwork embroidery and another on smocking (embroidery over pleats).

Please consider this invitation to participate in an artisan challenge at
this event.  I have noticed many excellent examples of blackwork embroidery
among the populace of Ansteorra and I am offering a lovely prize to the
artisan with the most creative blackwork embroidery project.  The judging
will be by popular vote.  Documentation is not required, but is always
appreciated.  Please join us at this event and enter your projects that have
completed within the last two years.

Yours in service,

Lady Cicily Bridges