[Northkeep] Fighter practice

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 11:20:39 PST 2012

Well war is here so tonight the plan will be to come in and clean the hall.  I will be there around 6:30 and will stay as long as needed.  I will also have paper work if you need it.  Next week even though many of us will be off at war the hall will still need to be cleaned.  My son along with my lady will be there to unlock and clean the hall.  They will make sure it is done but I would appreciate it if they had help.  If you not sure what to do ask my son he know what he is doing.  Thanks

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX