[Northkeep] Home Sweet Home

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 21:40:43 PDT 2012

Kevin was home preparing supper by then, after working until 6.
Sorry about missing it; but trying to be two people last week for our four
kids kinda ate up my time.
I did try to confirm that the practice was canceled and that people would
only be there to clean, but that was all.
Kevin

In a message dated 3/18/2012 9:05:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,