[Northkeep] Medfair

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 12:29:56 PDT 2012

A lot of us will try to park on the north side of the park near the ball fields; you come in from Jenkins.{the street west of the park} Odds won't be good for finding a parking space there unless you come early but if you're there early enough it sure beats walking from the Noble Center parking lot. I live in Wiesenfeuer so it's easier for me than for you but getting there early is a good idea,anyway. If you help out in the SCA area, there's a "tavern" though you might prefer some of the food that's for sale at the fair. Hope you plan to join us in the SCA area; you don't need to work all the time but we can use the help and you never know when we might have potential recruits from up your way. I'm not sure if our flyers say anything about Northkeep; even if they do, it would be nice to have several of you available in case we DO see folks from up your way.
                                           Edward