[Northkeep] Fw: [mooneschadowe] Med Fair Revel Site Change

beorhtlic at yahoo.com beorhtlic at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 15:11:30 PDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandra Goodrich <tgnst at swbell.net>
Sender: mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:27:10
To: Barony-Eldern_Hills at yahoogroups.com<Barony-Eldern_Hills at yahoogroups.com>; NamronfriendsandFamily at yahoogroups.com<NamronfriendsandFamily at yahoogroups.com>; mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com<mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com>; SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com<SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com>; Northkeep_Reminders at yahoogroups.com<Northkeep_Reminders at yahoogroups.com>; Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com<Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [mooneschadowe] Med Fair Revel Site Change

Due to an unfortunate and accidental double booking at The Hidden Castle. We
were not bumped, but would have been sharing the premises with a
Mattalica/Anthraxish rock concert. Kelly would have cleared out the dance studio
in back for our use alone and He and Doug feel absolutely horrid about it...Sigh

Sooo... With the Revel compromised , wise heads decided to see if we could move
to a different site.  We are now booked at The Universalist Church for Saturday
evening (March 31st).Someone else please post the address as I don't have it at
hand...

Bring Yourselves, stuff to eat, what You want to drink, and we will have a
Revel! Looking fondly forward to sharing Your company!

In Service,

'Stacia  :-)