[Northkeep] Fwd: FW: RETURN OF THE DRAGON seeks TEACHERS for A & S

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:36:37 PST 2012

Also, there is a new canton in Calontir just over the border in Arkansas
City (and when I say just over the border, I mean like 3 miles)...You might
reach out to them as well.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> ---
>
> Eskel Robert,
>
> You might also copy this to the Calon list as well as getting ahold of the
> Chancellor of RUSH in Calontir (Calontir.org).   I believe Alan and Rigella
> routinely monitor to goings on down here and may pipe up but there are a
> number of highly skilled masters just a few miles north of you in our
> companion kingdom.  Aston Tor is having a major Archery event that weekend
> but with a little cajoling you might draw a decent cross over.
>
>            Damon,

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis