[Northkeep] Food drive

montega at gmail.com montega at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:00:57 PDT 2012

This tells us how we all come together as a family to help each other. Last night some new folks commented on how surprising it was that when it was time to leave everyone got up to help clean. Fighters and non fighters alike. I thought it was cool that a new person noticed that we work together!

Tega

Sent from my iPhone