[Northkeep] Camping in or around the new fort at Castellan

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Thu May 3 19:45:59 PDT 2012

Greetings Unto Northkeep,

We wish to quickly address an issue that  has been presented to us.
There has apparently been discussion of people  camping in or around our
new fort.  After consultation and reflection  we have concluded that we
do not wish anyone to camp in or near the new  fort.  This wonderful new
structure was built with many great  activities in mind, obviously as an
area for fighting, but also as a place  to gather for parties, haflas,
peer circles, courts and many more activities  that I am sure will come
from the imagination of the northern  populace.

We know there will be many that wish to venture to the fort to  see the
work that has been done, there has been discussions of melees taking
place in there Saturday afternoon just for fun, and the Centurion shot  bar
will be there that evening to help welcome in this symbol of northern
pride.    The archery field will be close by as well, however the
marshal have been instructed to make sure that the firing ranges are set
in such a way as to be of no danger to anyone venturing to the fort
throughout the day.  So we wish to keep this area clear of tents and
other obstructions that might interfere with any these activities.

We  thank you for your consideration and cooperation in this matter.

Yours in  Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and  Lady of Chemin Noir