[Northkeep] Nearby event

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Sun May 6 17:17:04 PDT 2012

On May 26th in Fort Smith Arkansas our neighbors in Smythkepe will be
holding their collegium event, Cracked Anvil.  The theme for this year is
"The things we sew" A celebration of the fiber arts.  I'd love to see a
number of Northkeeper's in attendance.  At this time, Ainar and I are
planning on going and I believe that Talbot and Charmaine are going as
well.  The people of Smythkepe are extremely friendly and always glad to
see us.  Please consider making the less than 2 hour trip for their event.
There is a website here
http://www.smythkepe.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=15&Itemid=10with
information about feast and site, etc.

Mercedes