[Northkeep] Raffle at Castellan

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 08:44:21 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Thanks to everyone who donated items to the raffle at Castellan.  My name
was called many times.  I camped at the event with 6 relative newcomers to
the SCA and gave chances at willing to them as a gift for coming to the
event.  Each of them benefitted greatly from the raffle, receiving items of
garb and accessories that will make their SCA experience much richer and
save them lots of money and time (which college students really need).

A big thanks to Her Excellency Mercedes for organizing and running the
raffle at each event.  As Reeve it is always great to see funds replenished
so that we can continue to afford to have such wonderful events.

Yours in Service,

Lady Cicily