[Northkeep] Death of a member of Northkeep's Populace

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 09:43:55 PDT 2012

A few of you know one of our newcomer families, John Harlien, Jack, Marsha,
and Mary.  Jack and Mary were camped with me at Castellan.  John has been
sick for quite a while.  He passed away last night at the VA Hospital in
Muskogee.  Please join me in keeping Marsha and John's family in your
thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

If the family decides to have an open funeral or memorial service, I will
post the arrangements in the event that any other members of the populace
would like to attend.

Lady Cicily