[Northkeep] OT and Highly Strange

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 21:33:28 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
I am looking for something kinda odd and have had little luck. So, I reach out to friends hoping someone can help me.

I need to buy rabbit meat. Relatives are coming in from Washington this week and my aunt's chihuahua is on a special died of rabbit meat and rice.

Anybody know where I can buy some in or around Tulsa? Please don't send me to a farm where I have to pick a live critter. I'm a softie and couldn't handle that or having to skin one myself, so I need a meat market.

Thanks so much,
Dervilia