[Northkeep] Honor Shields

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 22:05:57 PDT 2012

Greetings,

As many of you may know, I have volunteered to lead the effort to paint all
of the honor shields for the competitors for Crown at Crown Tourney.  I
realize that plans may change, but if you are planning to fight at crown
tourney I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me a copy of your
personal device or a link where the device may be found.  I realize that
plans may change and some may decide to compete or not to compete at the
last moment.  If you send me your device and then later decide not to
compete, do not despair, I will simply set the small wooden painted device
aside to present to you at a later date and you may use it for whatever
purpose you wish (affix it to the back of your chair, on the door of your
tent, or to the top of your pavilion).

We are prepared to paint honor shields all night before the event if
necessary.  But we would like to be able to complete as many of the honor
shields as possible as early as possible.  My personal e-mail address is
slhack at earthlink.net.

Thanks for your help with this project.

Yours in service,

Lady Cicily