[Northkeep] Castellan Luncheon Thank Yous

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:28:24 PDT 2012

I wanted to extend my thanks to several good gentles who were of
enormous help to me in putting on the Nobles' Luncheon this weekend:

Thank you to Their Excellencies, Keigan and Facon, for entrusting me
with the Nobles' Luncheon, and to the Autocrats, who also gave their
support.
Thank you to Lady Dominique du Montmartre, Barony of Caer Galen, The
Outlands, for sharing recipes, providing advice, helping me plan over
the course of the last 8 months, brainstorming, menu-planning, and for
making me some exquisite garb for the event.
Thank you to Honorable Lady Elizabeth de Calais, for stepping in at
the last minute to help me with event-day setup, advice on timing, and
table layout.
Thank you to Charmaine and Talbot, who kindly loaned me a few platters
when I realized I had forgotten one of the bags with trays at home.
Thank you to the Province of Mooneschadowe and Countess Gilyan & Count
Jean-Paul, for so kindly providing me with a beautiful space under
which to hold the luncheon.
Thank you to Wilhelm der Wulf von dem Schwarzwald, who helped me move
tables, and who also helped unload my car -- two other gentlemen
helped unload my car, and my tired brain is completely blanking on who
they were. For that, I humbly apologize.
Thank you to all those who stopped by and enjoyed a bite to eat and
said such lovely things about the food :)

I apologize that I had to skedaddle so quickly on Saturday without
giving proper good-byes.. the heat overwhelmed me, and I was feeling
unwell by the time all the cleanup was done. No disrespect or rudeness
was intended, and I pray none was taken.

In service,

-zubeydah