[Northkeep] anyone know how to fix bleach splatter on a tunic ?

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:39:49 PDT 2012

Cicily and I agree that the tunic will best be fixed by cutting off several
inches of the bottom, where all the blotching is located, and sewing on a
wide band of a contrasting color.  If we add a band to the sleeves as well
(and perhaps a reverse facing) it will look like it was supposed to be that
way all along.  :)  Due to the unfortunate placement of the blotches, a
patch really is not the best way to cover this up.

Mercedes

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:

> greetings
>
> had some experts look at it at a& s tonight, her excellency mercedes
> believes she can improve the tunic , so that my clumsiness is no longer
> displayed for all to see.
> especialy after seeing where all the little white spots were located : /
> ( thank you your excellency )
>
> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
> Arthur
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Betsy Marshall" <
> betsy at softwareinnovation.com>
> Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 8:31 PM
>
> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] anyone know how to fix bleach splatter on a tunic
> ?
>

>  I find that a marker/sharpie in the color of the tunic can camouflage the
>> white dots pretty well; it will never look the same , but it will be far
>> less obvious. May have to re-apply after a  few washings. HTH, Pyro

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx