[Northkeep] Fort construction

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Thu May 10 17:07:10 PDT 2012

Just a reminder that there is a wedding out there on Saturday  evening.  If
you knock off around 2, it shouldn't interfere but you might  check with
Faoleen to be sure.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 5/10/2012 5:45:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,