[Northkeep] Old web site.

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Fri May 11 13:34:37 PDT 2012

That is actually a great idea, now we just need someone to actually do  it.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 5/11/2012 3:23:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marccarlson20 at hotmail.com writes:

There  are a lot of them-particularly for events where the autocrat found
some other  place to upload them.

Otoh, the do have a certain archival interest, so  just deleting them might
not be the best option, but maybe bringing them down  and storing them on a
cd.

M/d

Sent from my iPhone

On May  11, 2012, at 3:10 PM, "Jerry Herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Yeah I was just trying to lower my web footprint and found  that site
then
> wondered how many years worth of old event sites like  that might still
be out
> there.
>
> Kindly
>  Ian