[Northkeep] Old web site.

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:07:23 PDT 2012

I realize this is one of the reasons people are always encouraged to
use e-mail addresses that don't show their actual names.  But all of
the Ansteorra lists being searchable online really makes me wonder as
to the logic of it; because most people think they are having intimate
conversations with just those in their local groups.  This is
erronious, but probably what a good deal of the people assume after
awhile.

Susan