[Northkeep] Weekend (wedding) Praise! Rather OT

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 05:32:34 PDT 2012

Greetings,
  Apologies for waiting  so long to post.  I was way  more, wiped out yesterday than I hoped I would be.  I would like to, not merely thank, but praise several people who worked their butts off Saturday. (This was a  real world wedding powered by SCA family.)  Charmaine drove in from Heavner,OK, for the second time in a week, just to help me in the kitchen (thank you, Brendon for the loan). She, as always, worked without ceasing and was/is indispensable to me . Master Beorhtlic who appeared early in the day, jumped in to work and NEVER stopped, til all was shiny clean again, at the close of the day. Wynfrith, who attempted to make a dent in the "to do" list.  The dynamic duo of Charles and Isaac, who bound into the kitchen, beautifully clad, and worked tirelessly at anything that needed doing. Elsa and Aline, who came to witness the wedding ceremony but plated and served food instead. Their Excellencies Facon, Keigan and Kevin, who served food,
 did dishes (listened to gripes) etc. Autumn and LeVin, for doing whatever Keigan told them to do.  And last but not least, Olivia, who was simply amazing, as always.
 I believe that it speaks volumes that a non SCA activity was actually made possible because of SCA "ties and bonds".
   I do not possess the words to tell you all just how much I appreciate each and every one of you.  You have my gratitude and undying love!
  Once again, thank you, for doing an amazing job. I appreciate all of you.

Always,
 Elisabeth