[Northkeep] Memorial Service for John Harlien

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Mon May 14 19:25:00 PDT 2012

I wish I could attend but will be unable to due to mundane  circumstances.
Please pass my condolences on to Marsha, John and  Luna.  I am very sorry
for their loss.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 5/14/2012 7:31:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,