[Northkeep] OT Medical Suggestion Sought

julie abraham abrahamjm1986 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:01:59 PDT 2012

you are thinking of the hillcrest system, you can call and see an urgent
care doctor same day. i dont know the number youd have to google it, but
you can get the same service from waqrren clinic across from st frances, as
well as from most urgent care facilities. if youre using health insurance i
suggest logging on to see who they cover