[Northkeep] Work evening.........

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:26:25 PDT 2012

Greetings Northkeep,

I have been needing to do some cutting out of things for a bit and I know a
couple of others do as well. I have booked a room at the library where we
have populace for this coming Thursday, the 24th.  I apologize for the
short notice but I took what they had available.  We have the room from
5:30 until 8:45 so if you would like to have a little room to spread out
and do some work, come on down.  Unlike A&S night, I am not promising
cookies.  :)  I am going to try to get a room sometime in mid June as well
and I will let you all know.

On a somewhat related note, I've been pondering what to make the carry bags
for the traveling thrones from.  Suggestions?  Are packing blankets still
probably the best idea?  Where does one obtain packing blankets?

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.