[Northkeep] Achievement Registration

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 12:32:20 PDT 2012

Why yes I would like this.

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX

From: Adalia <adalia.nyx at gmail.com>
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 1:59 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Achievement Registration

At Steppes Warlord this past weekend, there was an heraldic discussion
concerning Achievements and what each rank is allowed to register.  We've
been asked to reach out to our local populace to see if there are any
strong feelings regarding what can be registered as part of an achievement.

On that same note, if you have an Award of Arms (or higher) and are
interested in getting your full Achievement registered, let me know.
Remember that once your name and device are registered, there are no
additional charges to register your achievement.  As an added bonus, there
are very few achievements registered currently so the chances of conflict
are low.  :)

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

Logic will take you from A to B.