[Northkeep] Achievement Registration

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu May 31 21:03:48 PDT 2012

_http://herald.ansteorra.org/achievements.php_
(http://herald.ansteorra.org/achievements.php)  gives  who may register what.
It's not secret, and it's not rocket surgery. I did a class on it at
wInterkingdom.
Kevin

In a message dated 5/31/2012 9:19:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ld.blackmoon at cox.net writes:

greetings

i get some kind of pretty heraldy thingy for  having a grant lvl award ?
i thought only peers got those ??

Be Safe  , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur