[Northkeep] Raffle at Castellan

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:32:25 PDT 2012

And on that note - Please remember that our canton Chemin Noir is having an
event in July.  They generally have a raffle as well so if you have things
that you meant to bring to Castellan and did not, now you can bring them to
Chemin Noir!!  If you will not be able to attend the event, I would be more
than willing to transport things there for you.  I will be at pop in May
and June, and at A&S tonight and June 4th.  Or contact me and we can set
something else up.

And thank you, Cicily, for your kind words.  I'm glad that people enjoy the
raffles - and I know that Ainar appreciates the uncluttering at our
house!!!  LOL

In service,

Mercedes

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Shirley Hackworth <slhack at earthlink.net>wrote:

> Greetings,
>

> Thanks to everyone who donated items to the raffle at Castellan.  My name
> was called many times.  I camped at the event with 6 relative newcomers to
> the SCA and gave chances at willing to them as a gift for coming to the
> event.  Each of them benefitted greatly from the raffle, receiving items of
> garb and accessories that will make their SCA experience much richer and
> save them lots of money and time (which college students really need).
>

> A big thanks to Her Excellency Mercedes for organizing and running the
> raffle at each event.  As Reeve it is always great to see funds replenished
> so that we can continue to afford to have such wonderful events.
>

> Yours in Service,
>

> Lady Cicily

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx