[Northkeep] anyone know how to fix bleach splatter on a tunic ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon May 7 13:21:17 PDT 2012

greetings

all good ideas, but due to the location of the splatter a patch would look
suspicious : /
bleach and re-dye might work, but I suspect I should choose a color other
than the one I have on hand  ( black ) : (
not bad though , only 13 little bleach spots, after using bleach to clean
the smeared poo from the shower, and the koolade bomb from the floor, sink,
door and vent .
( thank you ainar for starting the cleaning on the koolade bomb : )
thank you's to all my Privy Patrol  helpers as well = )  ( very good job !!
I got no reports of " no tp, or paper towels " all weekend, and though I
found both low at times, never did I see either missing , during my checks )

oh, and NO ,  the black widows I killed were NOT in the privy  = P

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur