[Northkeep] anyone know how to fix bleach splatter on a tunic ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon May 7 14:00:58 PDT 2012

greetings

 ok , this is where i show my vast ignorence of cloth and dyeing ...
as far as i can tell it consists of a lot of little threads : /

all i can say is its soft and kinda fuzzy, and light blue : )
i THINK it is probably cotton, because of the slight fuzzyness, but it could
have some pollyester in it too, but i don't think if it does, its very much
, cause it was not as hot as most polly shirts i've worn.

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur