[Northkeep] Picking the brain of former Autocrats

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Mon May 7 14:53:14 PDT 2012

Greetings my friends.
?
So Im mentoring the autocrat?for Return of the Dragon. and Hes doing a good job. My Lady Eve has been helping me rember Things?we need to get done. and she has reminded me of several things I have forgoten. Beacuse of that ?I thought that?I would send out a call to?Current and former Autocrats, to send me random things that are usaly nessary to get done for an event to run smoothly. So please?bombard me with things that you know need to happen reguardless of how small and how obvouis they are. please send them to me off list as?I have a feeling this could flood the list.
?
Thanks
Ottokar ??????????