[Northkeep] Officers' and Populace Meetings

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 19:46:18 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
Even though reminders will go out, I wanted to send out dates early so people can plan ahead.

Due to the holiday this month, officers' meeting will be held at fighter practice NEXT Wed the 16th. Usually we meet from 6:30 until 8:45, but we obviously cannot meet at 6:30 unless the doors are open. I will talk to Geoffrey this Wed to see if that is possible and let everyone know.

Populace will be the following Mon the 21st.

Mark your calendars,
Dervilia