[Northkeep] Meetings in Tahlequah, Oklahoma

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:46:28 PDT 2012

OK - I've added the Tahlequah meetings, Chemin Noir and Crown Tournament to
the reminders calendar.  Cicily, I also sent you an email privately but
your spam blocker doesn't recognize my gmail address.  I'm assuming that
there will not be a meeting in Tahlequah on July 14th since the Barony is
hosting Crown Tournament that day?  Anything else I need to toss on there?
Let me know.

Mercedes

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Shirley Hackworth <slhack at earthlink.net>wrote:

> Thank you, what a wonderful idea.  Would it be possible for the list
> monitor
> to create an automatic reminder?
>
> Cicily

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx