[Northkeep] Regarding Castellan, feast

Talbot the Mad talbotthemad at gmail.com
Tue May 8 09:33:25 PDT 2012

Well, I finally rolled back into Heavener, last night, about midnight...
So, NOW I will try to (re)organize my thoughts!

*ahem*

>From the Feast Steward, unto the Populace of Northkeep, greetings!
I wanted to take a moment to thank the people who offered help, this
weekend past, in order to make the feast happen:
First, my lovely Lady, Charmaine, for innumerable reasons!
Milord "E", from Chemin Noir, (whose name *continues* to escape me!),
Milady Stacy, Lord Seamus MacGregor, Lord Ruagan the Fox, Lady Lynn, Lord
Marcus, Baron Ian, Baroness Kelandra, Don Timothy, Dona Therese, A certain
Baroness, (who had other, more important things to do, but continued to
find time to check in, and stir things), Baroness Elizabeth, Baron Kevin,
all my servers, and anyone whose name has not shaken loose yet, from the
recesses of a cluttered brain, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The Autocrats, Lady Dervillia and Lady Montega, Cleaning crew Lord Arthur,
and the event support staff, you folks make it happen!
The folks who took time from their own, busy schedules, to come and speak
to me about my documentation for the Feast.
And, of course, to everyone who ate feast, and offered kind words, you
honor me, and I feel humbled by it... Thank you, all.

And, now, I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that the Crown
Tournament of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra, will soon be upon us! As I
hope we are all, by now, aware, we, the Barony of Northkeep, Shining
Gemstone in the Crown of Northern Ansteorra, will be hosting it!
My Lady, Charmaine, will be Feast Steward, for the event, and I hope that
she will also be offered the assistance that our Barony has long been known
for! In addition, there are the other jobs, nastycrat, cleaning crew,
etcetera, that have to be done, to make events happen, (and to make them
fun for everyone!), so, when the sign up sheets come around, shirk not, the
duties pressed upon us!

I remain, In Service to the Dream,
Lord Brendan Talbot, of Northkeep