[Northkeep] Seneschal Will Be Out of Pocket

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat May 12 15:21:49 PDT 2012

greetings

k, have a good time ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tamara Britton" <zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com>
To: "The Baronyof Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 4:55 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Seneschal Will Be Out of Pocket

Greetings Northkeep,
Just wanted to inform everyone that I will be in Inola at my mom's for a few
days since it is Mother's Day weekend and my mom is the most important
person in my life.

I don't know how long I will stay, but I do know I will return in time for
Officers' Meeting on Wed. Since I may not be able to email a reminder later:
Officers' Meeting is next Wed starting at 6:30pm at the VFW. Immediately
following will be a Castellan event debrief for anybody interested.

Mom has no internet service out there, so if anybody needs to reach me for
any reason, you can text me at 918-504-6510.

Have a great one,
HL Dervilia O'Shannon
Seneschal

-----