[Northkeep] [Ansteorra] Meetings in Tahlequah, Oklahoma

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Sat May 12 20:49:42 PDT 2012

Thank you to everyone who made the meeting!  HE Facon and I were  committed
to a mundane event today, but are very glad to hear how well the  Tahlequah
group was supported.  This Barony rocks in a big way!

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 5/12/2012 3:25:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,