[Northkeep] OT Cat in need of immediate adoption

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Sun May 20 11:45:37 PDT 2012

So as some or most of you know by this point Yves and I will be moving at
the end of this week to Denver, Co.  We have run into a snag with Yves' cat
Oscar, that we cannot take with us.  His grandfather was supposed to take
him but at the last minute backed out on us and we need to find him a home
as we cannot bring him with us.  He is a very cuddly neutered indoor cat
(with all of his claws) so potentially he could be an outside cat as in his
youth he was indoor/outdoor.  He does require Science diet C/D food as he
has crystals in his urine but we would be willing to provide the largest
bag available and cat (child) support if necessary.  Lady Olivia can speak
to his demeanor as she has served as his cat sitter in the past.  If you
would love a cat that would love nothing more than to spend the day curled
up on your lap, Oscar is the cat for you.

We are reaching out to the populace as more than anything we do not want to
be forced to return him to the ASPCA from whence he came and we have
exhausted all other options.

Thank you for you consideration,
Amadeo & Yves