[Northkeep] Castellan

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 12:59:41 PDT 2012

Though not of good health Kelandra and I were at Castellan and we did our best
to have as much fun as our ailing selves could handle. It was a great pleasure
to see so many of our friends in attendance.

The day of Castellan was hot but the breezes fair. The fighting appeared fierce
but chivalrous and every blow was well struck. The archery offered no end of
examples of skilled and accurate marksmanship, The arts and crafts bedazzled the
eye and enlightened the mind. The Bardic was soulful and inspiring a wellspring
of entertainments. Feasting, revelry, and all manner of merry comportment
abounded all one had to do was turn about to see smiling happy faces everywhere.
These evidences of good times and goodly humor are due to the hard work and
diligence of the people of Northkeep steered there by two fine and fair lady
autocrats and their gracious Baron and Baroness  long may you all carry the
pride of this event with you. Well done!

Kindly
Ian