[Northkeep] anyone know how to fix bleach splatter on a tunic ?

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:12:36 PDT 2012

You are quite welcome. It needed to be done and I do love a challenge and
Sarran loves me so he helped. Glad we could be of service.
 Also, about the tunic, could you maybe applique some kind of design on it
in a few places to make it look like it was meant to be that way? Lemme
look at it.....

Tina
loves a challenge