[Northkeep] anyone know how to fix bleach splatter on a tunic ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon May 7 19:19:09 PDT 2012

greetings

had some experts look at it at a& s tonight, her excellency mercedes
believes she can improve the tunic , so that my clumsiness is no longer
displayed for all to see.
especialy after seeing where all the little white spots were located : /
( thank you your excellency )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur