[Northkeep] Death of a member of Northkeep's Populace

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Tue May 8 09:57:13 PDT 2012

Lady Cicily, please pass our condolences on to the family.  I am so  sorry
to hear about their loss.  If there is anything we can do to help,  let them
know we are here for them.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 5/8/2012 11:44:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,